Pursuant to art. 52 of the Italian Leg. Decree 206/2005, as amended by the Italian Leg. Decree 21/2014 (“Italian Consumers’ Code”), the Client can terminate the Conditions of use and therefore the purchase agreement for any reason (and anyhow without needing to specify the reasons) and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days of the date of reception of products.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in article 5.1 above, the Client shall send to firstname.lastname@example.org a notification in that behalf, within the terms specified, at the following email address or rather use the appropriate form present in the Website.
In case of withdrawal the client shall return the products to our warehouses within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, to the following address:
Arte Facta – via Mecenate 84/8 20138 Milano
The goods shall be returned intact, complete of all their parts and in the original packings (envelopes and packages), stored and possibly used for the absolutely necessary time to set and verify nature, characteristics and size, according to the due diligence, without signs of wear or dirty, in compliance with the conditions specified below:
- the right of withdrawal will be applied to the product purchased in its entirety; indeed, it is not possible to exercise the withdrawal only for part of the product purchased (by way of an example: closures, laces, clasps, etc.)
- the product shall be intact and returned in its original package, complete in all its parts (including packing and possible documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, seals, etc.). Arte Facta invites to try the products without removing tags and related seal because, as above specified, the presence of both of them in the product returned represents one of the essential requirement in order that the right of withdrawal can be legitimately exercised.
- the shipment, until the reception occurred in the warehouse specified by Arte Facta, is under total responsibility of the Client;
- in case of damage of the asset during transport, Arte Facta will inform the Client, to allow him/her to carry out suitable objection againstthe courier chosen by him/her and obtain a reimbursement; then the product will be available for the Client, by annulling concurrently the request of withdrawal;
- Arte Facta will not be held liable in any way for damage, theft, loss occurred during or anyway under shipment for return.
Arte Facta will refund the Client with the whole amount paid net of possible additional shipping costs pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2 of the Italian Consumers’ Code, within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, through procedure of cancelled payment of the amount charged, by using the same payment method used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. Anyway the Client will not bear any cost as consequence of said reimbursement, except for return expenses in case he/she did not make use of the standard procedure specified or rather in case the return is not from Italy. Arte Facta can suspend the reimbursement until reception of the product returned or rather until the moment when the Client demonstrates to have correctly sent the product, whether previous.
Anyhow, the Client will lose his/her right of withdrawal in case Arte Facta ascertains that:
- the product returned and/or its accessories, and/or its package are not intact;
- the product has not its external package and/or original internal packing;
- the product has not elements integrating it and/or accessories (by way of an example: closures, laces, clasps, etc.).
- the product has not its one-time seal.
In case of loss of right of withdrawal, Arte Facta will return the product purchased to the sender, by charging to him/her the shipping costs and, whether already refunded, the price of the product.